Candidates can register for the wheat and maize milling technology courses but as this is a technology course, assignments and examinations will contain questions requiring practical experience/exposure in the wheat and maize industry.
- The entry level for enrolment for this course is grade 12 (Std 10) and proof of qualification is required on registering.
- Learners must use their learner number for all electronic correspondence and enquiries.
- The medium of course material and tuition will be in ENGLISH ONLY.
- All learners have to start at module 1 and progress from there. The wheat and maize courses are separate technology courses.
- Separate certificates for the wheat and maize courses in milling technology will be issued to learners who successfully completed them.