The purpose of this service is to:
- Prepare the students for the semester exam by ensuring that they understand the subject matter covered in the module. This can be done, preferably before the progress questions are due to be handed in, or just before the examination and prepare the candidates for the Trade Test (online assistance can also be arranged).
SAGMA makes use of a skilled group of tutors who have made themselves available for this work.
- Tuition will be conducted either at the students’ mill or at a central venue.
- The duration of the tuition would depend on the number of students and the number of modules to be covered.
- It will be impossible for the tutor to cover the entire content of each module. It is a requirement for the student to make a list of items they require tuition in and forward it to SAGMA at least two weeks before the training session.
The above mentioned should be compiled so that the subjects be listed in order of significance. The list would give the tutor time to prepare the necessary material to present at the session.
- Course material, such as writing equipment, flipcharts, textbooks, etc., will be the responsibility of the milling company concerned.
- The students’ training officer/manager should request tutorial assistance in advance. The application form should be forwarded directly to the Course Administrator.